Walking TacoDownload Recipe
- For 50 Servings:
- 9 1/4 lbs. corn chips
- 6 1/4 cups Marzetti® Buttermilk Ranch
- 12 1/2 cups chili
- 6 1/4 cups corn, charred
- 6 1/4 cups black beans
- 3 1/4 cups tomatoes, diced
- 3 1/4 cups white onion, diced
- 3 cups jalapenos, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cilantro leaves, chopped
- 13 ea. (cut into 8) Lime Wedge
- For 1 Serving:
- 1 oz. Marzetti® Buttermilk Ranch
- 3 oz. corn chips
- 2 oz. chili
- 1 oz. corn, charred
- 1 oz. black beans
- 1/2 oz. tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 oz. white onion, diced
- 1/2 oz. jalapenos, sliced
- 1 tsp. cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 ea. Lime Wedge
Spray a cast iron skillet and bring up to medium-high heat. Add corn, quickly char, then remove from heat and set aside. Be careful as to not overcook the corn, just want to get a little color on it.
Pile chips into a bowl lined with parchment paper.
Top chips with hot chili, corn, black beans, tomatoes, white onion, sliced jalapenos and cilantro leaves.
Using a diagonal motion, drizzle with Marzetti® Buttermilk Ranch.
Garnish with two lime wedges.
For takeout and delivery pack chips and toppings separately to preserve crunchiness and include a 1.5 oz. Marzetti® Buttermilk Ranch packet