Honey Sesame Chicken Pizza
Honey Sesame Chicken PizzaDownload Recipe
- 1 each pizza dough, 7 oz.
- 1 oz. Marzetti™ Honey Sesame Wing Sauce
- 2 oz. pizza cheese (shredded)
- 2 oz. honey sesame glazed chicken (grilled, sliced)
- 1 oz. shiitake mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 oz. pineapple (small chunks)
- 1/2 oz. red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 Tbsp. green onion (thinly sliced on bias)
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds (toasted)
- For the Honey Sesame Glazed Chicken:
- 1 cup chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp. Marzetti™ Honey Sesame Wing Sauce
For the Honey Sesame Glazed Chicken:
Marinate chicken in 4 cups of Marzetti™ Honey Sesame Wing Sauce for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Grill chicken on a seasoned grill. Remove from grill once chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165°F and cool.
Once cool, slice chicken and toss with remaining 2 ½ cups of Marzetti Honey Sesame Wing Sauce.
Knead doughball with flour and stretch to desired size. With your fingers, gently dock the dough (1 inch) inside the edge to create a crust
Brush entire surface with Marzetti™ Honey Sesame Wing Sauce.
Add pizza cheese and spread out up to the docking edge, not on the crust.
Top with glazed chicken, shiitake mushrooms, pineapple and red bell peppers.
Sprinkle crust with sesame seeds.
Bake in a 425°F oven for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven and slice into 8 pieces.
Top with green onion.