Spicy Curry Poke Bowl
Spicy Curry Poke BowlDownload Recipe
- 4 oz. sushi-grade tuna, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Green Curry Mango Habanero Sauce
- 1 cup cooked basmati rice
- 1/4 each avocados, diced
- 2 oz. shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 each sautéed red or green jalapeños, thinly sliced
- 1 oz. shelled edamame, cooked
- 1/4 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 1/2 tsp. scallions, thinly sliced on the bias
- 1/4 tsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- Green Curry Mango Habanero Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Marzetti™ Mango Habanero Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Thai green curry paste
For the Curry Mango Habanero Sauce:
In a mixing bowl, slowly mix the Marzetti™ Mango Habanero Wing Sauce into the green curry paste while whisking to avoid lumping.
Let sit for at least 2 hours before using.
For each serving, place 1 cup of basmati rice in the bottom of the bowl.
Arrange ¼ cup of avocado, ¼ cup cucumber, 2 Tbsp. shiitake mushrooms, 1 Tbsp. sliced jalapeño and ¼ cup of edamame around the rim of the bowl.
Place 3 oz. of diced tuna on the rice in the center of the bowl and drizzle with 1½ Tbsp. of the Green Curry Mango Habanero Sauce.
Finish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and sliced scallions on top of the sauced tuna.