Shrimp Garden Rolls
Shrimp Garden RollsDownload Recipe
- 1 oz Cucumber, peeled, julienne
- 1 oz Red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 oz Carrots, julienne
- 1/4 oz Radishes, julienne
- 1 oz Snow peas, blanched, julienne
- 1/4 oz Cilantro leaves
- 2 each Spring roll rice paper wrappers
- 2 oz Edamame
- 1 oz Rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 oz Marzetti® Sweet Chili Wing Sauce
- Remove the rice paper wrappers from the packaging and place (a few at a time) into a bowl of hot water. Soak the wrappers until they become soft and pliable (approximately 1 to 2 minutes). Be sure to separate the wrappers as they soak. Remove the wrappers from the water, allowing any excess water to drain off and place onto a clean work surface.
- Place four shrimp halves onto center of each wrapper. Begin layering equal portions of all the ingredients (as they are listed above) on top of the shrimp.
- Carefully fold the sides of the wrapper inward and over the filling. Gently lift the lower edge of the wrapper up and over the filling. Begin rolling the summer roll as tightly as possible, being very careful not to tear the wrapper.
Slice in half and arrange the rolls on a platter and serve with Marzetti® Sweet Chili Wing Sauce.