Santa Fe Smoked Turkey Club
Santa Fe Smoked Turkey ClubDownload Recipe
- 2 slices sourdough bread (toasted)
- 2 slices smoked gouda cheese
- 1 (3-oz portion) smoked turkey, sliced (thin)
- 2 slices thick-sliced applewood bacon (cooked)
- 4 slices avocado (fresh, sliced)
- 2 each iceburg lettuce leaves
- 1 slice beefsteak tomato
- 1 oz. Smoky Honey Chile Mayo Spread
- Smoky Honey Chile Mayo Spread
- 1 part Marzetti™ Smoky Honey Chile Sauce
- 1 part Marzetti® Extra Heavy Mayonnaise
- salt and black pepper to taste
For the Smoky Honey Chile Mayo Spread:
Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Refrigerate until use.
Begin assembling the clubs by spreading ½ oz. of the Smoky Honey Chile Mayo on each side of toasted sourdough bread.
From the bottom slice, layer the cheese, turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato and lettuce and finish with the other piece of toast.
Slice as desired and serve.