Pecan Sticky Buns
Pecan Sticky BunsDownload Recipe
- For 1 Tray (6 servings, 4 rolls ea.):
- 1 tray Sister Schubert's® Parker House Rolls
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 oz. maple syrup
- 2 oz. milk, whole
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups pecans, toasted, chopped
- For 50 Servings:
- 9 trays Sister Schubert's® Parker House Rolls
- 2.25 lbs. butter, unsalted
- 2.75 lbs. brown sugar
- 2 1/4 cups maple syrup
- 2 1/4 cups milk, whole
- 2 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 1/4 tsp. salt
- 18 cups pecans, toasted, chopped
For the Brown Sugar Pecan Glaze- Bring the butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, milk, cinnamon and salt to a boil. Turn off heat and fold in the toasted pecans with a rubber spatula and mix thoroughly.
Prepare Sister Schubert's® Parker House Rolls according to directions on the package.
Pour the pecan glaze over the Parker House rolls and spread evenly across the entire top with a rubber spatula.