Loaded Steakhouse Fries
Loaded Steakhouse FriesDownload Recipe
- For 1 Serving:
- 1 oz. Marzetti® Chipotle Ranch
- 6 oz. steakhouse fries
- 1 oz. queso
- 1 oz. bell peppers (red, green & yellow, grilled)
- 1 oz. white onion (grilled)
- 2 oz. shaved ribeye (grilled, chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp. cotija cheese, crumbled
- 2 ea. lime wedge
- For 50 Servings:
- 6 1/4 cups Marzetti® Chipotle Ranch
- 19 lbs. steakhouse fries
- 6 1/4 cups queso
- 6 1/4 cups bell peppers (red, green & yellow, grilled)
- 6 1/4 cups white onion (grilled)
- 6.25 lbs. shaved ribeye (grilled, chopped)
- 3 cups cilantro leaves
- 3 cups cotija cheese, crumbled
- 13 ea. (cut into 8) lime wedge
Fry or bake fries according to directions on package.
Pile fries into a bowl or tray lined with parchment paper.
Drizzle fries with hot queso sauce.
Top with red, green and yellow peppers, white onion, and grilled ribeye.
Top with cilantro leaves and crumbled cotija cheese.
Using a diagonal motion, drizzle with Marzetti® Chipotle Ranch.
Garnish with two lime wedges.
For takeout and delivery pack fries and toppings separately to preserve crunchiness and include a 1.5 oz. Marzetti® Chipotle Ranch packet