Hot Italian Sausage Dip
Hot Italian Sausage DipDownload Recipe
- 3 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup pizza cheese blend (mozzarella/provolone blend)
- 3 oz. hot Italian sausage
- 1 oz. Marzetti™ Roasted Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce
- 1 oz. pepperocini peppers, diced
- 1 oz. tomatoes, diced
Sauté sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the sausage is fully cooked, drain thoroughly and set aside.
In a large bowl mix softened cream cheese, pizza cheese and Marzetti™ Roasted Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce.
Once the sausage is cool to the touch, add sausage to the cheese mixture and mix thoroughly.
Place dip (2 cups) into cast iron skillet or crock and place in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165°F has been reached.
Place 1 oz. of each diced tomatoes and pepperoncini peppers on top in the center.
Serve with garlic bread or breadsticks.