Cuban Panini Breadstick Sandwich
Cuban Panini Breadstick SandwichDownload Recipe
- 1 oz Swiss cheese, sliced
- 2 cups Jerk seasoning
- 4 each Pickles, crinkle cut
- 2 oz Pork tenderloin, cooked
- 4 cups Yellow mustard
- 1 each New York Bakery® 6" Mini Breadsticks
- 3/4 oz Virginia baked ham, sliced thin
Combine Marzetti® Honey Mustard Dressing with yellow mustard and jerk seasoning. Set aside and let rest 2 hours.
- Bake New York Bakery® 6" Mini Breadsticks in a 350°F oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven. Cool. Slice.
- Spread the mustard mixture on the bottom of the breadstick and layer the pork tenderloin, ham, pickles, and Swiss cheese on top.
- Spread more mustard mixture on the top half of the breadstick and place over the cheese.
- Grill on Panini press, set on medium, until cheese melts and the sandwich is "pressed". Serve immediately.