Chicken Pho Noodle Bowl
Chicken Pho Noodle BowlDownload Recipe
- 80 oz. Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Whole Grain Spaghetti – Short Cut
- 120 oz. pho beef broth (hot)
- 2.5 cups green onion (chopped)
- 0.83 cup cilantro
- 53.2 oz. chicken breast (fully cooked [roasted], thawed, diced & warmed)
- 26.6 oz. mushrooms (canned, strained)
Using the steam function of a combi-oven, pre-heat to 212°F with a medium convection speed.
Add frozen noodles to a 2-inch hotel pan and place in the oven uncovered.
Cook Marzetti Frozen Pasta® Whole Grain Spaghetti for one minute. After one minute, remove from oven and stir.
Place back into the oven and cook for an additional 1 minute for a total cook time of 2 minutes.
To make one serving, add in the following ingredients: 2 oz. spaghetti, 3 oz. broth, 2 oz. chicken, 1 oz. mushrooms, 1 oz. cabbage slaw, 1 tbsp. green onion and 1 tsp. cilantro.