BBQ Brisket Quesadilla
BBQ Brisket QuesadillaDownload Recipe
- 3 oz. smoked brisket
- 1/4 cup jalapeño peppers (sliced thin)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 oz. Marzetti™ Honey Barbecue Wing Sauce (divided)
- 1/4 cup red onion (julienned thin)
- 1/2 cup dill pickle slices
- For the Brisket:
- 9 lbs. brisket
- 3/4 gal. Marzetti™ Honey Barbecue Wing Sauce
For the Brisket:
Remove brisket from smoker and pull the meat apart.
Blend with ¾ gal. of Marzetti™ Honey Barbecue Wing Sauce and bottle up remaining sauce.
Build the quesadillas by laying out the tortilla shells.
Layer the shredded cheese, brisket, red onion, pickles and jalapeños.
Finish with more shredded cheese and top with another tortilla shell.
Cook on a flat top griddled set to 350°F for 5 minutes per side, or until the shells are golden brown and the cheese has melted.
Cut the quesadillas into eight pieces, drizzle with ½ oz. of the remaining sauce, arrange and garnish as desired.