Baked Zucchini Fries
Baked Zucchini FriesDownload Recipe
- 2 medium Zucchini
- 2 cups Marzetti® Homestyle Ranch Dressing
- 2 large Egg whites, beaten
- 3/4 cup Panko crumbs
- 1/3 cup All-purpose flour
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Oil a large baking pan.
- Cut the zucchini into sticks about 1/2" thick and 3" long. Pat the sticks dry with paper towels. Place the flour in a resealable plastic bag; add a pinch of salt and pepper. Seal the bag and shake it.
- Place the egg whites and panko into separate bowls. Place half of the zucchini sticks into the flour and shake. Dip each stick into the egg white and then into the panko. Place the sticks onto the prepared baking pan and arrange in a single layer. Repeat the process with the other half of the zucchini.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, shaking the pan after 15 minutes of baking. The sticks should be golden brown. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve baked zucchini fries with combined Marzetti® Homestyle Ranch Dressing and Asiago cheese.
Also great served with Marzetti™ Roasted Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce.