Arugula Pomegranate Salad
Arugula Pomegranate SaladDownload Recipe
- 4 oz Arugula
- 6 oz Goat cheese, cut into 6 discs
- 1/3 cup Pistachios
- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 1 small Sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate seeds or dried cranberries
- 1 large Fennel bulb, outer layer removed
- 1 cup Panko crumbs
Cut fennel into thin pieces. Set aside.
Place panko in a shallow dish. Roll each piece of goat cheese in panko and transfer to a plate. Heat oil over medium-high heat. Add goat cheese and brown cheese on each side, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer cheese to a plate and keep warm.
In a large mixing bowl, combine fennel, arugula, spinach, onion and Marzetti® Pomegranate Vinaigrette. Toss gently. Plate as individual servings and sprinkle each salad with pomegranate seeds and pistachios. Top with warm goat cheese and serve.